Monday, September 16, 2019

Thought for Tuesday September 17


I will walk with blameless heart.
My eyes are upon the faithful of the land,
that they may dwell with me.
He who walks in the way of integrity
shall be in my service.
 I will walk with blameless heart.



Luke 7: 11 – 17 He stepped forward and touched the coffin; at this the bearers halted, and he said, “Young man, I tell you, arise!”  The dead man sat up and began to speak, and Jesus gave him to his mother.


What would I do if Jesus raised me to a new life?  Would I go back to doing what I had always done?


Action:  Do something this week that you have never done before – go skydiving, read a different book, go to something at a church, eat different food, plan a trip, tell someone you love him/her – and rise to new possibilities in your  life.

No comments: