Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Trying Something New

I thought some of you might enjoy discussing the Daily Thought. There are over 600 people receiving it everyday now. I will post the Thoughts here and you can add your comments. This forum is open for anyone to see. It may take a little while to work out the kinks in this, so bear with me. It is the best format I have found so far, but if it doesn't work out I'll try something else.

Quite a few of you send me replies with comments or questions on the Daily Thought. You can continue to do so and I will not post them here. If you have any questions about using this, I suggest you reply to the email.

Please share this link with anyone you think might be interested in the Daily Thought, but may not want to receive it by email.

I hope you find this useful. I get responses back from many of you and I think you might really get something out of sharing your thoughts.

You can email me at info1@hisway.com

No comments: