Sunday, March 29, 2009

Thought for Monday March 30

Even though I walk in the dark valley I fear no evil; for you are at my side.
Only goodness and kindness follow me
all the days of my life;
And I shall dwell in the house of the LORDf
or years to come.
Even though I walk in the dark valley I fear no evil; for you are at my side.

John 8: 1 -11 They said this to test him, so that they could have some charge to bring against him. Jesus bent down and began to write on the ground with his finger.

Do I wonder what Jesus was writing on the ground? Do the fine details distract me or help me know Jesus as a person?

Action: Make a list of the little, seemingly insignificant things from the Gospels that you have noticed. [If you have never noticed any, start looking for them.] See what insights about Jesus you get from this list.
.

No comments: