Sunday, June 21, 2015

Thought for Monday June 22


Blessed the people the Lord has chosen to be his own.
Our soul waits for the LORD,
who is our help and our shield.
May your kindness, O LORD, be upon us
who have put our hope in you.
 Blessed the people the Lord has chosen to be his own.

Matthew 7: 1 – 5  Jesus said to his disciples: "Stop judging, that you may not be judged. For as you judge, so will you be judged, and the measure with which you measure will be measured out to you.”

Am I ever so sure I am doing the right thing that I would actually like to be judged?  Does it bother me when someone I don’t like gets caught doing something good?

Action:  The next time you notice you are judging someone negatively, stop and find one good thing the person is doing or has done – even if it is just that he/she showed up.

No comments: