Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Thought for Thursday December 14


The Lord is gracious and merciful; slow to anger, and of great kindness.
Let all your works give you thanks, O LORD,
and let your faithful ones bless you.
Let them discourse of the glory of your Kingdom
and speak of your might.
The Lord is gracious and merciful; slow to anger, and of great kindness.

Isaiah 41: 13 – 20  The afflicted and the needy seek water in vain, their tongues are parched with thirst. I, the LORD, will answer them; I, the God of Israel, will not forsake them. I will open up rivers on the bare heights, and fountains in the broad valleys; I will turn the desert into a marshland, and the dry ground into springs of water.
If God is going to do everything, can I just ignore the needy?  So when is God going to get to work and get this all done?

Action:  Thank God every time you drink water today.

No comments: