Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Thought for Wednesday December 6


I shall live in the house of the Lord all the days of my life.
You spread the table before me
in the sight of my foes;
You anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows.
I shall live in the house of the Lord all the days of my life.
 

Isaiah 25: 6 – 10  On this mountain the LORD of hosts will provide for all peoples. A feast of rich food and choice wines, juicy, rich food and pure, choice wines. On this mountain he will destroy the veil that veils all peoples, The web that is woven over all nations; he will destroy death forever.
 

Does this sound good to me?   Do I really expect God to provide this?
 

Action:  Do what you can to provide a meal (donate, invite, volunteer) to someone who has no idea what juicy, rich food and choice wine are like.

No comments: