Sunday, February 18, 2018

Thought for Monday February 19


Your words, Lord, are Spirit and life.
Let the words of my mouth and the thought of my heart
find favor before you,
O LORD, my rock and my redeemer.
 Your words, Lord, are Spirit and life.

Matthew 25: 31 – 46  Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you accursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the Devil and his angels. For I was hungry and you gave me no food, I was thirsty and you gave me no drink, a stranger and you gave me no welcome, naked and you gave me no clothing, ill and in prison, and you did not care for me.' Then they will answer and say, 'Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or ill or in prison, and not minister to your needs?' He will answer them, 'Amen, I say to you, what you did not do for one of these least ones, you did not do for me.'


Do I see the Lord in the least of his people?  How do I feel about my chances of being in the group that did not do for God?


Action:  Do what you can for the least ones.

No comments: