Sunday, February 25, 2018

Thought for Monday February 26


Lord, do not deal with us according to our sins.
Remember not against us the iniquities of the past;
may your compassion quickly come to us,
for we are brought very low.
Lord, do not deal with us according to our sins.


Luke 6: 36 – 38  "Stop judging and you will not be judged. Stop condemning and you will not be condemned. Forgive and you will be forgiven. Give and gifts will be given to you; a good measure, packed together, shaken down, and overflowing, will be poured into your lap. For the measure with which you measure will in return be measured out to you."


If I take a good look at my life, have I given more than I received or vice versa?  What have I done that others might condemn me for (if they knew)?

Action:  Be understanding, forgiving, and generous.

No comments: