Monday, March 26, 2018

Thought for Tuesday March 27


I will sing of your salvation.
Be my rock of refuge,
a stronghold to give me safety,
for you are my rock and my fortress.
O my God, rescue me from the hand of the wicked.
I will sing of your salvation.


John 13: 21 - 38  Reclining at table with his disciples, Jesus was deeply troubled and testified, "Amen, amen, I say to you, one of you will betray me."


Have I ever betrayed anyone?  What does it take to forgive and be forgiven for betrayal?


Action:  As every year at this time, all our attention is turned to the passion of Our Lord, and the Holy Church covers with a veil of mourning crosses and statues of saints who mourned in their time the death of Jesus.  Let us walk with Him from the palms to the cross, to be his consolation in the ordeal.

 

No comments: