Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Thought for Thursday September 18

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good.
You are my God, and I give thanks to you;
O my God, I extol you.
Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good.

Luke 7: 36 – 50 “So I tell you, her many sins have been forgiven; hence, she has shown great love. But the one to whom little is forgiven, loves little.”

Do I see the connection between forgiveness and love? Am I able to show great love?

Action: Do something loving for someone today.

1 comment:

John March said...

It is hard to forgive grave offenses.It is difficult. Only a heart that has been changed by Jesus, can see the way clear to forgive. Even though we are commanded to forgive, some of us cannot. Love the one who cannot forgive, pray for the one who cannot forgive as well as the offender.