Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Thought for Thursday September 25

In every age, O Lord, you have been our refuge.
Fill us at daybreak with your kindness,
that we may shout for joy and gladness all our days.
Prosper the work of our hands for us!
Prosper the work of our hands!
In every age, O Lord, you have been our refuge.

Luke 9: 7 – 9 But Herod said, “Who then is this about whom I hear such things?” And he kept trying to see him.


Who is Jesus to me? Am I actively trying to see him better?

Action: Fix some situation so that people are able to see the kingdom Jesus came to establish. If that seems like to much, try just making one improvement toward that goal.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

brings to mind: "fix your eyes on Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith..." too often, Christians have their eyes on themselves (I inluded myself in all of this), on their pet doctrines, on rules and regulations-- all the while forgetting the "Author"