Monday, September 1, 2008

Thought for Tuesday September 2

The Lord is just in all his ways.
Let all your works give you thanks,
O LORD,and let your faithful ones bless you.
Let them discourse of the glory of your Kingdom
and speak of your might.
The Lord is just in all his ways.

Luke 4: 31 - 37 In the synagogue there was a man with the spirit of an unclean demon, and he cried out in a loud voice, “What have you to do with us, Jesus of Nazareth? Have you come to destroy us? I know who you are–the Holy One of God!”

When do I recognize the presence of Jesus most – when I am being holy or when I am struggling with my demons(sins)?


Action: If there is anything in your life that you do as a result of your “unclean demons,” ask Jesus to help you with them and make one change in your life to try and conquer them.

No comments: