Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Thought for Thursday March 10


Remember us, O Lord, as you favor your people.
They forgot the God who had saved them,
who had done great deeds in Egypt,
Wondrous deeds in the land of Ham,
terrible things at the Red Sea.
Remember us, O Lord, as you favor your people.

John 5: 31 – 47  “I do not accept human praise; moreover, I know that you do not have the love of God in you.  I came in the name of my Father, but you do not accept me; yet if another comes in his own name, you will accept him. How can you believe, when you accept praise from one another and do not seek the praise that comes from the only God?

Is it important for me to get praise from other people?  How often do I sincerely praise others?

Action:  Praise somebody for doing something that you normally take for granted.

No comments: