Sunday, April 17, 2016

Thought for Monday April 18


Athirst is my soul for the living God.
As the hind longs for the running waters,
so my soul longs for you, O God.
Athirst is my soul for God, the living God.
When shall I go and behold the face of God?
Athirst is my soul for the living God.

 John 10: 1 – 10  But whoever enters through the gate is the shepherd of the sheep.  The gatekeeper opens it for him, and the sheep hear his voice, as he calls his own sheep by name and leads them out. When he has driven out all his own, he walks ahead of them, and the sheep follow him, because they recognize his voice. But they will not follow a stranger; they will run away from him, because they do not recognize the voice of strangers.

Whose voice (could be a pet’s) do I most want to hear at the end of a long day?  What makes me rust someone enough to follow?

Action:  Call someone who needs to hear a friendly voice today.

No comments: