Sunday, April 3, 2016

Thought for Monday April 4


Here I am, Lord; I come to do your will.
Your justice I kept not hid within my heart;
your faithfulness and your salvation I have spoken of;
I have made no secret of your kindness and your truth
in the vast assembly.
Here I am, Lord; I come to do your will.
 
Luke 1: 26 – 38  And coming to her, he said, “Hail, full of grace! The Lord is with you.”  But she was greatly troubled at what was said and pondered what sort of greeting this might be.
 
Have I ever had the experience of an enthusiastic greeting putting me on edge?   Has God ever asked me to do more than I thought I could do?
 
Action:  Do something this week to start preparing yourself (physically, intellectually, emotionally, financially, spiritually) for whatever God is going to ask you to do next.

No comments: