Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Thought for Thursday April 21


For ever I will sing the goodness of the Lord.
The favors of the LORD I will sing forever;
through all generations my mouth shall proclaim your faithfulness.
For you have said, “My kindness is established forever”
in heaven you have confirmed your faithfulness.
For ever I will sing the goodness of the Lord.
 
Acts 13: 13 -25  On the sabbath they entered into the synagogue and took their seats.   After the reading of the law and the prophets, the synagogue officials sent word to them, “My brothers, if one of you has a word of exhortation for the people, please speak.”
 
Would I be prepared if someone asked me to share a word of exhortation?  What would I want to say even if I weren’t able to get up on the spur of the moment and speak to a room full of people?
 
Action:  Prepare a word of exhortation, but instead of sharing it in words, live it.

No comments: