Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Thought for Wednesday April 27


Let us go rejoicing to the house of the Lord.
I rejoiced because they said to me,
“We will go up to the house of the LORD.”
And now we have set foot
within your gates, O Jerusalem.
Let us go rejoicing to the house of the Lord.
 

John 15: 1 – 8  Jesus said to his disciples: “I am the true vine, and my Father is the vine grower. He takes away every branch in me that does not bear fruit, and everyone that does he prunes so that it bears more fruit. You are already pruned because of the word that I spoke to you.”

Do I feel like the words of Jesus have made me more productive?  What in my life could use a little pruning?

Action:  Prune an activity out of your life (temporarily) and use the time to do something for someone else.

No comments: