Sunday, August 6, 2017

Thought for Monday August 7


Sing with joy to God our help.
"My people heard not my voice,
and Israel obeyed me not;
So I gave them up to the hardness of their hearts;
they walked according to their own counsels."
Sing with joy to God our help.

Numbers 11: 4 – 15  "Why do you treat your servant so badly?" Moses asked the LORD. "Why are you so displeased with me that you burden me with all this people?  I cannot carry all this people by myself, for they are too heavy for me. If this is the way you will deal with me, then please do me the favor of killing me at once, so that I need no longer face this distress."

Does it help me to know that the great Moses sometimes had “one of those days”?  Do I imagine myself as one of the people driving Moses crazy?

Action:  Be a patient leader and a helpful follower.

No comments: