Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Thought for Thursday August 3


 

How lovely is your dwelling place, O Lord, mighty God!
Blessed they who dwell in your house!
continually they praise you.
Blessed the men whose strength you are!
They go from strength to strength.
How lovely is your dwelling place, O Lord, mighty God!

 
Matthew 13: 47 – 53  Jesus said to the disciples: “The Kingdom of heaven is like a net thrown into the sea, which collects fish of every kind.  When it is full they haul it ashore and sit down to put what is good into buckets. What is bad they throw away.”

Am I really herring the Word of God?  Is it important to my sole to mullet over? Am I floundering in my spiritual life?   Do I carp about problems in my society?  Am I breaming with ideas to help?  What cod I do? When shad I start?   


Action:  Be a good fish.


 

 

 

No comments: