Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Thought for Wednesday August 30


You have searched me and you know me, Lord.
If I take the wings of the dawn,
if I settle at the farthest limits of the sea,
Even there your hand shall guide me,
and your right hand hold me fast.
You have searched me and you know me, Lord.
 

1 Thessalonians 2: 9 – 13  You recall, brothers and sisters, our toil and drudgery. Working night and day in order not to burden any of you, we proclaimed to you the Gospel of God.  You are witnesses, and so is God, how devoutly and justly and blamelessly we behaved toward you believers.  As you know, we treated each one of you as a father treats his children, exhorting and encouraging you and insisting that you walk in a manner worthy of the God who calls you into his Kingdom and glory.


What have I worked on tirelessly, justly and devoutly?    Who have I treated well?


Action:  Encourage someone who is working night and day.

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: