Sunday, November 12, 2017

Thought for Monday November 13


Guide me, Lord, along the everlasting way.
If I take the wings of the dawn,
if I settle at the farthest limits of the sea,
Even there your hand shall guide me,
and your right hand hold me fast.
Guide me, Lord, along the everlasting way.
 

Wisdom 1: 1 – 7  Love justice, you who judge the earth; think of the Lord in goodness, and seek him in integrity of heart;  For perverse counsels separate a man from God, and his power, put to the proof, rebukes the foolhardy; Because into a soul that plots evil, wisdom enters not, nor dwells she in a body under debt of sin.

Does sin make us stupid?  What is separating me from God?

Action:  Pay off some of your “debt of sin” – examine your conscience, repent, confess, make amends, seek indulgences, offer an act of contrition…

 

No comments: