Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Thought for Thursday November 16


Your word is forever, O Lord.
Let my soul live to praise you,
and may your ordinances help me.
Your word is forever, O Lord.

Wisdom 7:22 – 8: 1  In Wisdom is a spirit intelligent, holy, unique, manifold, subtle, agile, clear, unstained, certain, not baneful, loving the good, keen, unhampered, beneficent, kindly, firm, secure, tranquil, all-powerful, all-seeing, and pervading all spirits, though they be intelligent, pure and very subtle. For Wisdom is mobile beyond all motion, and she penetrates and pervades all things by reason of her purity.

Who do I know that exhibits this kind of wisdom?  Do I accept that I have this gift of Wisdom and am I willing to accept the responsibility to use it?

Action:  Remember to ask Mother Mary to come to you speaking words of wisdom; she will be there in your hour of darkness standing right in front of you.

No comments: