Monday, November 6, 2017

Thought for Tuesday November 7


In you, O Lord, I have found my peace.
Nay rather, I have stilled and quieted
my soul like a weaned child.
Like a weaned child on its mother's lap,
so is my soul within me.
In you, O Lord, I have found my peace.

 
Romans 12: 5 – 16  Since we have gifts that differ according to the grace given to us, let us exercise them: if prophecy, in proportion to the faith; if ministry, in ministering; if one is a teacher, in teaching; if one exhorts, in exhortation; if one contributes, in generosity; if one is over others, with diligence; if one does acts of mercy, with cheerfulness.


What grace has been given to me?  Who do I know that exercises his gifts really well?

Action:  Invest time improving your ability to exercise your gifts – take a class, read a book, etc.

No comments: