Thursday, December 3, 2015

Thought for Friday December 4


The Lord is my light and my salvation.
I believe that I shall see the bounty of the LORD
in the land of the living.
Wait for the LORD with courage;
be stouthearted, and wait for the LORD.
The Lord is my light and my salvation.

Matthew 9: 27 – 31  As Jesus passed by, two blind men followed him, crying out, “Son of David, have pity on us!”  When he entered the house, the blind men approached him and Jesus said to them, “Do you believe that I can do this?”  “Yes, Lord,” they said to him.

When I hear people pray for peace or the conversion of non-believers or a change of mind and heart for those who would do violence to another, do I believe God really can and will answer that prayer?  Is prayer my first response to evil or a last resort?

Action:  Pray for peace, conversions, and an end to violence and then do whatever else you can to help make it happen.

No comments: