Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Thought for Thursday December 3


Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.
Open to me the gates of justice;
I will enter them and give thanks to the LORD.
This gate is the LORD’s;
the just shall enter it.
I will give thanks to you, for you have answered me
and have been my savior.
Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.


Isaiah 26: 1 – 6  On that day they will sing this song in the land of Judah:  “A strong city have we; he sets up walls and ramparts to protect us.  Open up the gates to let in a nation that is just, one that keeps faith. A nation of firm purpose you keep in peace; in peace, for its trust in you.”

What do I trust to keep my nation safe – walls or God?  Do I believe justice and faith are key to being at peace?

Action:  Pray for peace and justice and trust in God to deliver.

No comments: