Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Thought for Thursday December 10


The Lord is gracious and merciful; slow to anger, and of great kindness.
Let all your works give you thanks, O LORD,
and let your faithful ones bless you.
Let them discourse of the glory of your Kingdom
and speak of your might.
The Lord is gracious and merciful; slow to anger, and of great kindness.

Isaiah 41:  13- 20   I am the LORD, your God, who grasp your right hand; It is I who say to you, “Fear not, I will help you.”

Do I understand that God reached out to me before I looked for him?  Do I accept that God will help me?

Action:  It is the year of mercy – show a little mercy for someone who is often ignored; there are plenty of opportunities this time of year to buy presents for children, nursing home patients, veterans, etc.

No comments: