Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Thought for Wednesday December 2


I shall live in the house of the Lord all the days of my life.
You spread the table before me
in the sight of my foes;
You anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows.
I shall live in the house of the Lord all the days of my life.
 
Matthew 15: 29 – 37  The disciples said to him, “Where could we ever get enough bread in this deserted place to satisfy such a crowd?”  Jesus said to them, “How many loaves do you have?”  “Seven,” they replied, “and a few fish.”

Do I ever find myself in situations I think are too big for me?  Am I willing to give everything I have even when I don’t think it is enough?

Action:  Pick a big problem you see in the world today and make a plan to give everything you can toward solving it in the next year.

No comments: