Monday, December 7, 2015

Thought for Tuesday December 8


Sing to the Lord a new song, for he has done marvelous deeds.
All the ends of the earth have seen
the salvation by our God.
Sing joyfully to the LORD, all you lands;
break into song; sing praise.
Sing to the Lord a new song, for he has done marvelous deeds.

Luke 1: 26 -38  Mary said, “Behold, I am the handmaid of the Lord. May it be done to me according to your word.”

So an angel comes to Mary, tells her a wild story about what God wants from her, and she says, “Sure whatever you want.”  Would her response have been possible had she not been immaculate from the time of her conception?  Can I imagine telling God, “Sure, I will do whatever you want.”?

Action:  Imagine telling God, “Be it done to me according to your word.”, and see what scares you the most.

No comments: