Thursday, April 27, 2017

Thought for Friday April 28


One thing I seek: to dwell in the house of the Lord.
I believe that I shall see the bounty of the LORD
in the land of the living.
Wait for the LORD with courage;
be stouthearted, and wait for the LORD.
One thing I seek: to dwell in the house of the Lord.

John 6: 1 – 15  Andrew, the brother of Simon Peter, said to him, "There is a boy here who has five barley loaves and two fish; but what good are these for so many?"

This boy doesn’t get any real notice for his contribution; what kind of faith did it take for him to give up everything he had and trust Jesus?   Do I sometimes overlook people like him?

Action:  Bake five loaves and give them to people who are hungry.  Next time you go fishing, share two fish with someone who likes fresh fish, but maybe can’t go fishing anymore.  Plant a ruby red and white rose bush this weekend.

No comments: