Sunday, April 23, 2017

Thought for Monday April 24


Blessed are all who take refuge in the Lord.
The LORD said to me, “You are my Son;
this day I have begotten you.
Ask of me and I will give you
the nations for an inheritance
and the ends of the earth for your possession.
You shall rule them with an iron rod;
you shall shatter them like an earthen dish.”
Blessed are all who take refuge in the Lord.


John 3: 1 – 8  The wind blows where it wills, and you can hear the sound it makes, but you do not know where it comes from or where it goes; so it is with everyone who is born of the Spirit.

Do the people who see my works and hear my words know that I am born of the Spirit?   Do I see others who are obviously born of the Spirit?

Action:  Do something for someone who is suffering from windstorms, floods or other problems.

No comments: