Monday, April 17, 2017

Thought for Tuesday April 18


The earth is full of the goodness of the Lord.
Our soul waits for the LORD,
who is our help and our shield.
May your kindness, O LORD, be upon us
who have put our hope in you.
The earth is full of the goodness of the Lord.


John 20: 11 – 18  Jesus said to her, “Mary!” She turned and said to him in Hebrew, “Rabbouni,”  which means Teacher. Jesus said to her, “Stop holding on to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. But go to my brothers and tell them, ‘I am going to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.’”

Jesus just rose from the dead; does this conversation seem a little awkward?  What do you say to someone who just rose from the dead? 

Action:    The next time you don’t know what to say to someone in a tough situation, think of Mary Magdalene and do your best.

No comments: